POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AMD K2 (eMachine) slow pov-ray performance : Re: AMD K2 (eMachine) slow pov-ray performance Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AMD K2 (eMachine) slow pov-ray performance
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Sep 1999 16:39:07
Message: <37f1276b@news.povray.org>
Just saw a stock market analyst commenting on AMD this morning.  He said
they were the worst managed business (in the US, World? something like that)
and they cannot keep the supply up with demand for their CPUs.  I'm just
telling about this, not opinion from myself.  I only go with Intel because
I'm a grazing animal <moo>.

Bob